need some advice ladies

mum2ollie

Reaction score
hi there lovely ladies Very Happy

i have decided that i am waiting to try for another baby brother or sister for Oliver. now heres where i am and my symptons

i have been throwing up all morning this morning from 8 till about 10
i feel always tired never got any energy Sad
different taste in my mouth
all food is making me feel sick
sore stomach all the time
a few days late too
my belly looks a bit swelled up tooo

did a test and its a BFN atm

wht do u ladies think

Symptoms are definitely there - test again in a couple of days?

thanks huni i got sent home from work today cus i was throwin up so much :(

Bless you hun.

I'd definitely test again in a couple of days as if you are pg it might start showing up.

There are also a lot of sicky bugs going round at the moment so take care of yourself and until you are sure either way you might want to stay off work until 48hrs after you stop being sick. If you keep throwing up see your gp - not only can they make sure you are ok, they can test you for pregnancy too!

:hug:

well i have got some time off now lol i got friday saturday sunday and monday offf from work so thts ok just feel soo sleepy

Good. Get some rest and good luck!

PS - Your little lad is a cutie!

im afraid not no more lol hes a big boy now as u can see :D

Well 2day i feel the same very blooted (sp) and im very tired i had a bit of sickness this morning but i feel very sick atm :( i dont feel like eatting and im just sitting ere. i tested yesturday and it was bfn but im not due on i dont think till sunday, but o feel tottally differnet to when my AF is due, my belly is very swollen atm and im soo wanting it to be a BFP...

im not going to POAS till at least wednesday or thrusday why do u all think today ???

Ooooh good girl! Lets see if you can hold out til Wednesday.......

thanks huni.

im due tomorrow. but i have no sign of it atm. still feeling tired like it did all last week from thrusday :D not feeling so sick today but still a lil bit not been sick tho

so i have got my fingers crossed :D

:shakehead: you didnt tel me you was trying

:dance: good luck though chick, all the symptoms are there :dance:

i wasnt going to lol start trying that is but as from thrusday just gone i have been having all the syptoms but if im not this month we are going to wait till after xmas n really try

lol im being gd im not going to test now til this time next week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back