Need reasurance plz

nic0129

Reaction score
Hi
I have recently found out that i am pregnant! Wheni went to my first doctors app they said i was around seven wks, But i bled a tiny tiny bit last monday and after loads of blood test and an emergancy scan they said i was either 5 wks pregnant and everything is ok the blood was just the baby attaching itself to my womb, Or i am seven wks pregnant but had a misscarriage at 5 wks but it has not come away yet! I cant understand how i can have misscarried if there was literally two tiny spots of blood and i am in no pain at all! I have got to go back to the hospital tomorrow for another scan to see if there has been any development! I am also worried because apart from sore breasts and going to the loo loads i dont even feel pregnant! I have had no morning sickness or anything? Anyway thanks for listening to me moan on but if anyone has any advise please reply and put my mind at rest a little!

Nicola :cry:

Hi Nicola,

I found out when i was 5 weeks and same as you the only symptons i had were missed AF, sore boobs and going to the loo, i did start to feel tired at all kinds of time. I have not suffered with Morning sickness or anything either, not everyone does! If you miscarried at 5 weeks you wouldnt nessacearly have any pain, but if only a tiny bit it seems unlikley, but i dont know as i have never experianced it.

Hope all works out ok for you, take care and keep us posted

Natalie x

Hi Nic

okay, I'm no expert but me thinks that you wouldn't be having any symptoms (sore breasts and loo visits) if you had m/c'ed...

Try to remember your ovulation date or your fertile days... 5 weeks pregnant means it's been 3 weeks after conception. 7 weeks pregnant (with m/c) means 5 weeks after conception. Do you remember how long it's been?

Sorry if this is confusing you more

Best of luck at the hospital tomorrow, it sounds ok to me :)

xxxx

Hi Nic,

I had a bleed at 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby, they told me it was just the baby attaching itself, i went for the scan and they told me its a good sign if you still have any pregnancy symptoms i.e sore and tender breasts.
try not to worry it will make you feel worse, i know its easier said than done.

They couldn't see much on my scan, the way they did it was through hormone levels in my blood, apparently they are supposed to double everyday so they told me to go back a few days later so they can check again. anyway the levels had tripled so it was a good sign.

let us know how it goes

good luck

Thanks for replying it has made me feel a little better! The hospital are already giving me blood tests and they say it has increased but not much!

Anyway will let you all know how things go tomorrow hopefully it will be ok then i can start to get exited!

Love Nic x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back