Need Help

mrajoshi

Reaction score
Hello,

I got marry before one and half year back. and now we are trying to conceive. From the February 2007 , i have started trying to conceive.. Before february also we tried too. but i dont know at tht time that when i do ovulate.. than i concern doctor she told me to measure body tempreature and by that i got my ovulation , it was almost on 18 days of my cycle. Dr. said that ur tempreature will stayed high untill u get ur next period and exactly it happen.. my tempreature fell down and i got my period , but now the problem is that in Feb. My period date was 3rd and it went late on march and become 7 th of march. so i counted my days as 32 , coz february has 28 days. but now today is 20 days of my period but still my tempreature is down and i m using my ovulation kit which showing -ve result.. i did remember that 10th day of my cycle my tempreature went lil. bit high but very next day tempreature was down .. so if i ovulate on 10th day of my cycle so my tempreture should stay up till now but that does not happend. it was still down. so i m not able to understand that my ovulation is done or i guess i should wait. or idont know.. i m having watering white discharge from last 3-5 days...

Any one please can understand my problem .. reply me sooon...

I want baby now.....

One more thing , i have done my colpascopy.. i got some abnormal cells while pep smear. but dr. said u dont have HPV.. so i guess i not going no more any surgery or something for while... but i still confuse that does colpascopy affect my pregnency . Please Help

thanks.

id ask in the ttc pary hun youll prob get more answers in there hun :D

Hello Mel&Hope,

It sounds like you are still waiting to ovulate. Don't worry it doesn't always happen on the same day every month. You are having fertile cervical fluid so I would think you will notice your temps rise very soon to show you have ovulated. Try to relax, there is nothing wrong.

Good luck ttc

Becsx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back