need help

fairymoon

Reaction score
hi everyone i am 22 days late feel sick, breast very sore so tired snappy, i have took a test but was neg, went to book in with doctor but the recptinist would not book me an appoment, the reason i was sterlized 7 years ago and said dont be stupid you cant be so i dont no what to do, i now wot it feels to be pregnant and i feel it but i just dont no and dont no how to find out thanks,, sorry to go on just dont no what to do and feel like the doctors did not want to help

Hi Fairymoon, I think you should ring your surgery and ask to speak to your gp or ask if he can give you a call back. That way you can speak to him first without the need for an appointment and he/she can advise you x x

Sod the receptionist and what she thinks, if she was qualified to advise she would not be answering the phone there she would have her own little room with gp on the door!!!

Good luck and keep us posted x x x x

thanks for that i will, i was so upset by this it was not my choice to be sterlized the doctors said i had to be cus i had 3 c sections, me and hubby have been saving for ifv they said its not a problem to have another c sections, so being late is great but dont want to get lkike oh i am having a bay then be let down thanks again

I know how you feel on the let down bit hun so have a hug :hug: Good luck and hope you get that BFP x x x x

Make sure you tell the gp how the receptionists made you feel too as if he doesn't know he can't do anything about it and you would not like another lady feeling how you felt x x x x x

Go for it hun be brave and fingers crossed for you x x x

How dare that stupid receptionist think she knows how to diagnose you!! Unbelievable. Demand to see your dr, if they ask what it's for tell them it's none of their damn business. I'd have a word with the practice manager, let her know how you were treated because that's unacceptable.

Good luck hun :hug:

awww thanks everyone just felt so down about it, not that i feel down anyway lol my daughter was talking to me other day i just started crying she said mum wots wrong i said nothing u done nothing wrong, 1 day so happy then next cry all time and i was like that with my middle daughter, but i am going to phone again today and see what doc says thanks again

:hug: A receptionist has no right to ask you why you want to see the Dr. They are there to make appoinments and not to try and diagnose patients, that's what the GP's spend 6 yrs at Med school for!! The only thing she has the right to ask you is if it is an emergency appointment or not. Flaming cheekn :twisted: . Just call them and ask to make a routine appointment with the Dr and if they ask what the appointment is for, just tell her that is for my Dr to hear, not you! If she is still rude and questioning you then put a complaint in writing to the practice manager.

Good luck :hug:

phoned the doctors bk i am there tomorrow afternoon so hopefully i will know in a few days like i said i feel i am but need a yes before i can relax and know in my head aswell as my body if u get wot i mean

went to doctors today he said no i cant be called me stupid, i said nio i am not stupid i will be 8 weeks late on monday and told him how i was felling still he said no, i said could i have a blood test again no so i dont no wot to do been sat here thinking i must be stupid i dont no wot to do now

It will be interesting to see what your GP says in 7 months when you have a baby in your arms!!

Not sure whatelse to say tbh. When did you take your test? I would re-test, and if nothing else happens, make another appointment, not saying that you think your pg, but an appointment to start investigations into why you are not having a period. That is something that they can't ignore! :hug:

did test last week but stupid me did it at night cus so tired and feeling down but going to take another 1, i asked if i was not pregs could they do test to see why i was 8 weeks late he said it just happens and when was the last time u missed i said when i was pregs with my other 3 kids he no dont be stupid your not, i only want a blood test to know, cus i had problems with my last 2 had my 8 year old at 29 weeks and my 7 year old at 31 weeks thats why i was sterlized cus had them so early so i just wanted to no so i could take care of myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back