Need cheering up..

Amanda W

Reaction score
Today is gonna be one of those days.It all started this morring when i made my fella a brew to help him wake up i came up stairs and woke him up and said here you go and he said WHAT relle nasty and said your brew and he said i dont one im gonna start going home cos all i get is greif WTF...so in the end he took the brew of me drank it and went straight back to bed i said in future i wont make you a brew...then i was eating something and i felt a crunch only my tooth has snapped :(....my friend popped up on facebook chat and said can we change the date that we was ment to go down and see her and she picked a date and i cant make it then and its gone bottoms up since there...dosent help i woke up at 6am and wasnt able to get back to sleep cos backache and baby kicking me.....Im just in such a mood and i cant seem to shake it off

And now my fella is making stupid noises because im typin away

Sorry you're having a crappy day hun. Sending you a big *HUG* and thinking of you.

xxx

Oh hon - hot chocolate and cake for u I reckon to try and indulge urself x x x

Oooo, wow I could go for a nice slice of chocolate cake right now.... really warmed through with a big jug of thick custard....

I think i've just turned into a pile of drool.....

xxx

Thanks everyone i feel abit better now i snapped back at him before and do you know what he did

Took me out for dinner....I had rag puddin chips and peas and gravy was well nice baby liked it too lol x

Glad you're feeling a bit better, and had a nice treat of going out for dinner. How's the tooth?

xxxx

god teeth really hurt when they snap!! hope your ok now :hugs: men can be immature arse holes sometimes x

tooth is okay abit sore but thats to be expected fella is at work tonight (thank god lol) so gonna have a nice relaxin bath after also hope it helps with my backache x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back