Need an advice on pushchairs

dobw386

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could give me an advice on Silvercross' pushchairs, which of those would be a good choice? The offer is pretty broad, I am a bit confused so an insider tip from someone who owns one of these would be really helpful. I am leaning towards Pop vogue, but the others are attractive too. I hate being irresolute and desperately need help on this one.

Thanks.

I've had a pop vouge since my DD was born and I love it! Have never had a problem with it or anything x

I've got the Halo, it has its pros and cons...pros being it's very easy to put up / take down, easy to steer, light to carry, folds down very small, lies down flat and comes with lovely foot muff. Cons are there's no rear facing option, no window in the hood so you can't see LO and it doesnt have a basket (it's got bungee straps instead).

Personally I wouldn't buy another, I prefer a rear facing buggy. I usually use a Loola, but keep the Halo in the car for quick spins round the shops x

Test it out!
The straps on the silvercross pop are quite short, my sister and cousin both had problems and my cousins baby is only 1! small but chunky baby. I never had any problems but I broke the breaks rendering it useless :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back