need advice !

im stumped... is his dad around to stay at urs and his mum bring you?? xx

:( bugger men :mad: have you a sister, friend?

Throw water over him!

All my family live miles away and there all snowed in. His dad was at the pub with him so he's in no state either, BUGGER AND BALLS!!! Dunno what to do now, do you think i should wait it out till morning? xx

heart rat has slowed to about 99bpm, is that normal yet? xx

only if you can actually calm yourself down ... but tbh better safe than sorry. if your kids are not likely to get up and are sleeping you should be back b4 they wake and if not his mum cud go to yours??? xxx

Can you call nhs direct again and explain that you can't get to the hospital as you have nobody to watch the kids and see what they advise - might send someone out to you. Still sounds quite fast :hug:

mine was 90 last time i was in hosp. and they thought that was perfectly fine so ur not far off it... xx

I'd still get checked out as you don't know what caused it x

Thats a good point from Lisa, if you thought you were being kept you'd know in an hour or so? She could go back to your house

the weird thing is that i feel really calm and relaxed, i've done no activities. I do have a cold and a cough so that would explain the shortness of breath but the heart rate is weird. I'm gonna ring them bk and see if a doc can come out i think xx

Yeah try that hun, so long as you're seen xx You could have an infection

How are you feeling this morning? Hope you're ok :hug:

Hey ladies, sorry to keep you all waiting. I didn't go to hospital as it was impossible to get the kids watched and a lift etc, i rang the NHS back and my heart rate dropped a bit so they said to rest but to see my GP first thing. I went to see him and he is concerned about my 'wiring' as he put it so i have to go for a ECG at 11.30. He said my chest is clear of infection but he has ordered millions of blood tests. He also said that if my heart rate rises like that again for more than 20 mins to go straight to casualty. I'll let you know how the ECG goes xx

Good luck with your ECG, hopefully everything is fine and doc is just covering all the bases xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back