Advice please?

gscott50

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Im new to the site and I was wondering if anyone can help me please?

I am currently on the pill but when my boyfriend was back from tour we were at it like rabbits (sorry!) and I ended up taking my pill later than usual, and I even think that on one day I took it about 12 hours late! (i was due to have a period after my pack finished 3 weeks ago but carried on due to the bf being back)
Anyways, that was 3 weeks ago, and now Im feeling really weird. I have had really sore boobs, my glands on them have shown up loads, Im also extremely tired (even though Im normally a very active person but I havent been able to do anything for 2 weeks!). I was heaving this morning at work because the smell of chocolate or toast just made me want to be sick. I have also had a lot of back ache and cramps (like my period was coming), on top of all of this I have had headaches and general cold like symptoms.
I have done 3 tests so far and all have came back negative, but I think it may be too early to tell as I am not due on until end of next week.
What are the chances of me being pregnant and does it seem likely?

I would appreciate any help and advice. Thank you x

Also I forgot to say that I had a very light pink discharge that was really thick and has only ever happened once. Also, i have had the metallic taste in my mouth on 3 occasions. I dont know if its my mind playing tricks on me but I just want to know now! x

hi there :) i dont want to freak you out or anything but i got pregnant on the pill unexpectedly of course and tested positive the day after my period was due. The only symptoms i had was my belly piercing got infected even though id had it done for years! and also i had the feeling my period was coming :/ sorry thats probably no help but try not to stress hun until you are due :) xxx

Hi and welcome to PF,

Your symptoms all sound very pregnant related, and again my first baby was a pill baby! I was a bit rubbish at taking it on time, but it happened to me. I would test again in a week incase too early.

Hope you get the answer you want when you retest

Thanks girls. It interests me that you were on the pill too...did you ever take it at different times of the day? and is that the time when you caught or was it because you missed a pill?

Sorry to be so nosey Im just stressing lol x

i took mine at the same time every day but in feb with my school formal i missed one or two on time and got caught :/. was on the pill for about 2 years before i got caught if that helps any!
dont stress honey (easier said than done i know :/) but dont panic until you know for sure xx

Ok thanks youngmummyd. Its just weird because I keep getting these bfns and I cant think 'no your not' because I definitely know that I am...weird x

too early to know for sure ! test closer to the time your due :) if you ever need to talk just message me :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back