need advice girls - dont know where to put this?!

MissGobby

Reaction score
right well for a few weeks now, might even say beyond a month, when i go to the toilet for a no.2 (sorry!! :oops: ) it is VERY painful and i mean sometimes that painful i have tears in my eyes....well i left it and didnt think anything of it but when i went to the loo for the same last night i found that there was blood there.....this has really worried me but i am too scared and embarrased to go to the doctors if its going to be nothing....i THINK i remember someone on here talking about a similar thing? maybe Littlelady87 a few months back? correct me if im wrong like!! does anyone know what this could be???

:?

hi hun it could be ibs or you may have piles with it being painful, if the blood is bright red its nothing to worry about go to your chemist and get some cream for piles and see if that helps, if it hasnt got any better in 7 days i would go and see your doctor but i think you may find that it will.

sounds like piles hun, id get it checked by a doc - embarassin I know but itl get sorted sooner!! i had to have an op for mine, pm me if ur worried!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks u 2....my dad has IBS and i have had signs of it so i think i have that, is there anything i can take for that Mary to see if it is that?!?

mummykay...where the heck have you been girl?? hehe :hug:

i know, finally connected again lol

i think theres a test u can buy in boots for ibs? or the docs will do it!

if its ibs, try things like colofac tablets or peppermint oil tablets....If you go the chemist and just tell them your symptoms someone should be able to help you but it does sound like either ibs or piles.
hope you feel better soon x

hi hun there is loads of things you can try for ibs just ask at the chemist, none of them can do u any harm but if it continues i would see your doc

I had piles after having Jake and it was agony. I used suppositories for two weeks which cleared them up. If you go to the Doctors they will prescribe you something or else you can just buy it from the Chemist or Supermarket. What are your symptoms that make you think you could have IBS? I think I have IBS as I have been having really bad abdominal pain on and off since I was 15. I have always been told it is IBS but my new Doctor wants to check that it is that by doing a scan and blood tests. I think it probably is IBS as I do get bloating and constipation aswell and I find that Buscopan does usually help. Go to see your Doctor to see what they say.

I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but my advice would be to go and let the doctor check it out :hug: It's probably nothing serious, but it will be sorted more quickly and effectively with the right treatment.

Try not to worry - they've seen it all MANY times before :hug:

Gemma & Jake said:
I had piles after having Jake and it was agony. I used suppositories for two weeks which cleared them up. If you go to the Doctors they will prescribe you something or else you can just buy it from the Chemist or Supermarket.

my bold. is that what its called hun? so if i go to boots i just look for them???

thanks everyone, i feel much better knowing it aint nothin serious!! :hug:

MissGobby said:
Gemma & Jake said:
I had piles after having Jake and it was agony. I used suppositories for two weeks which cleared them up. If you go to the Doctors they will prescribe you something or else you can just buy it from the Chemist or Supermarket.

my bold. is that what its called hun? so if i go to boots i just look for them???

thanks everyone, i feel much better knowing it aint nothin serious!! :hug:

There are other treatments but the suppositories worked well for me. This website will help you to find the best treatment for you.

http://www.pilesadvice.co.uk/en/article.asp?id=10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back