dunno where to put this

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
but last yr around this time in new arrivals i did the weight etc of our babies wot made us proud etc, and as laura has carried it on thought it would be cool to do a wot our babies did that made us so proud to be there mummys this yr! IE, first steps first smile etc

mine was wen Braydon started walking he was in my room and i was in the hallway (both babysafe) and i turned round and there was Braydon walking towards me arms out wide with a massive smile on his face made me the proudest mummy ever

Aww - adorable!

What an amazing year the first year is! First steps were definitely the highlight for me - it made me cry! But her christening, first time she sat up and crawled were fantastic too. And now the way she tries to copy everything we do and her trying to talk - she cracks us up!

LBxx

oh gosh loads every day im proud, maybe the time i first saw Alfie bounce in his door bouncer cause he always just turned himself around but the first time he actually bounced he stopped looked at me and giggled ... i cried so did ian

Crikey I couldn't pick out one or two things, the whole year, Rubie's first year has been so amazing. But I can list something that made me proud this week, she can now identify a banana and attept to say it. If I say where's the banana, she will go over to the fruit bowl, look at the banana and say aaaayaaaa!! :D Might not sound like much but I love it!!

There has been so much in this year that i can't write everything down.
I think the first time Ewan held up his arms to be picked up, and the first time he gave me a cuddle brought tears to my eyes.
And only the other day when we were in the car and he held on to my hand...
i never knew i would look at a baby and feel so much strong unconditional love and feel so proud. Its amazing.

mine is the fact that keeley only laughs for me she'll smile for everyone else but i get the giggles :lol: :lol: :lol:

god theres loads ofd me!

seeing madison being born so tiny and growing as well as she has makes me feeling great

also when she was really ill before her op i thought i was going to loose her. im so proud of her :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back