Moses Basket help.... dont know where else to post this!!

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
hey ive been given a moses basket..... I want to buy some newer cover for it as im not that keen on the covers etc on it! Ive looked on ebay and im watching some BUT what I wanna know is are they all pretty much the same size???

im watching this set

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=170292161635

will it be a standard size??? and is there anywhere else I can buy them from other then ebay???

sorry if this is in the wrong section I didnt have a clue where to post it and thought more people would see it in here

thankin ya tah!! xx

I think they're pretty much nearly all the same size, I might be wrong though :think:

yeah I thought so as well but wanted to check...... :think: :think:

god ive just looked it aint half shot up in price!!

Hope I am not too late but all moses baskets appear to be different sizes depending on where you buy it from. When I had Chloe I got two moses baskets, one from John Lewis and one from Mamas and Papas. Got all the fitted sheets from Mamas and Papas and found that I had to really stretch it to fit the John Lewis one. Sorry if this is not the answer you wanted.

oooo right... I dont know what to do now then :think: the thing is that one I was watching is up to £16 already and has an hour to go.... for another £15 or summit I could have the moses basket as well... not sure what to do now :think: :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back