Need advice bad /:

chikkynuggy

Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m six months pregnant and am kinda starting to lose my mind. I don’t really have anybody at all to talk to in my family and I honestly have not even 1 friend. I’m 19 and this is my first pregnancy, and it happens to be with someone who is very very mean and toxic. Our relationship was realllly really physically and psychologically abusive up until I was about 3-4 months pregnant.. and things have changed for the most part other than the deep psychological abuse. He’s cheated a lot, more than I can count on two hands.. he started cheating a lot after I found out I was pregnant yet encouraged me to keep the baby due to his families culture and now his parents are freaking out and rushing us to get married.. yikes.. Before I found out he was cheating we were still having sex, after I found out he was cheating on me with a very young girl and I found out in the WORSE way possible. My 15 year old sister who is around the girls age was the one to tell me because my sister is friends with some of her friends than after I’m my sister told me I got my phone blown up by a couple girls who are all around that age.. kinda broke me into pieces because I was already 3 1/2 months I lost all drive and motivation for literally absolutely everything including sex which you guys already know you pretty much lose your sex appetite around how far along I am.. He makes me feel so bad every single day and makes me cry every single day for not wanting sex. He doesn’t even kiss me or hold me anymore because “what’s the point if you’re not gonna give it to me” I’m losing my freaking brains guys I’m so depressed that I can’t even function I barely leave the house It’s hard for my to keep up with a healthy diet. I don’t y’all to anybody at all I can’t talk to my family about any of this for obvious reasons. I don’t know what to do anymore, I feel so alone and so hopeless. I think about ending my life every single day and he just makes it so much worse because he is always yelling at me and always getting upset with me. It doesn’t sound serious but in my head and in my world.. I just want it all over. I don’t wanna talk to my nurse about these things I don’t want them to put me on medication. I desperately need help If it’s already like this now how bad is my post partum going to be.. I wish he cared about more than his self..

Hi, this sounds terrible but something that I don’t think someone on here can solve... you really need to get some help from someone. Whether that be from a professional or family. It doesn’t sound like it’s a good idea to stay with the father but you need to concentrate on you and the baby. Can you speak to any family or friends? Or if not, call the doctor and chat to them they will put you in touch with someone who can help... wish I could help you more! You have to speak to someone xxxxxxx

Same as above, please just speak to someone professional. You need to get out of that relationship. You and your baby are more important than anything else at this point in time. You should not stay with someone like that, what if the physical abuse starts again god forbid? He doesnt sound bothered about you or the baby to be quite blunt so I really think you need to just leave!

I agree completely, you should get out of that relationship. You can do this alone!
So many women have left awful relationships while pregnant and have raised beautiful little people. What kind of life will you give a baby who has to see his/her mother being abused by her partner? It is terrifying... Not only for you but for the baby as well. What if he gets violent if the baby doesn't stop crying. Babies don't know how to communicate otherwise. Please get help. There are shelters for women if you don't have any family members to run to. You're still young and I know this is such a big decision to make but your youth makes your bolder and stronger than you think.
You don't need that man to guide you through your life. Maybe you could try to open up to someone in your circle even of you are not that well acquainted. You would be amazed at how compassionate other people can be. Maybe someone will take you under their wing and help you get away from him.
Don't tell him where you go though, even if you feel guilty you left him. The guilt is temporary and you will realise that there is a life without him.
Please get help.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back