• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a new haircut, suggestions?

cocoflakes

Reaction score
I dont have good bone structure and id say I have abit of a chubby face and so I wouldnt go for short hair.

At the minute my hair is nearly at my elbows and extremly thick I cant do anything with it its even difficult to brush, so far im just thinking a trim an thinnened alot but ideally id like a style, any suggestions? something easy to maintain

I have long thick hair too and wouldn't recommend having it too short as when it's thick you need the length to weigh it down (I had mine really short years ago and it just looked even thicker)

You could have it layered at the front and thinned out and maybe take it up a few inches. Sometimes just getting the ends off really makes it look so much better. What about a fringe?

I cant do without layers cause my hair is thick and o just end up looking like a lion.
If you cant brush it, you need to take some of it off.the ends and.condition.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I have long thick hair too and wouldn't recommend having it too short as when it's thick you need the length to weigh it down (I had mine really short years ago and it just looked even thicker)

You could have it layered at the front and thinned out and maybe take it up a few inches. Sometimes just getting the ends off really makes it look so much better. What about a fringe?

first choicce would be a fringe, i love them but i cant have one as i get a big gap in it!! :(

first choicce would be a fringe, i love them but i cant have one as i get a big gap in it!! :(

I have 3 cowlicks in my fringe and manage ok, ask the hairdresser to show you how to blow dry them out :)

I have 3 cowlicks in my fringe and manage ok, ask the hairdresser to show you how to blow dry them out :)

Haha thats the thing, I can't be bothered - I dont like doing my hair an faffing around i just wanna wash and dry it and be good to go :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back