I need a new hairstyle!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Ive had my hair like this pic for years now.....infact that pic is about 4/5 years old and its still the same, but brown now instead of black :lol:

695259687_l.jpg

Ignore the cross eyes I was drunk....or something....

Anyway I really want a new style for the new year but im so used to having long hair I dont know what to go for!

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated :D

Hey huni,

I remember seeing a pic of you holding a guitar with hair in a long bob and fringe, looked pretty cool. Trouble with that is if you're anything like me as soon as I have ever had a fringe cut, I always almost imediately want to grow it out again! :)

kazlin said:
Hey huni,

I remember seeing a pic of you holding a guitar with hair in a long bob and fringe, looked pretty cool. Trouble with that is if you're anything like me as soon as I have ever had a fringe cut, I always almost imediately want to grow it out again! :)

haha yeah I remember, that was just before I moved up to croydon, and yes ive cut in a fringe a couple of times and instantly regretted it, just gets on my nerves and never sits right :lol:

haha always wondered what id look like with blonde hair

hahaha.jpg

I wont be reaching for the bleach anytime soon :rotfl:

why dont you go for it just below shoulder length and a long sweepy fringe? I always regretted having a fringe but i have a sweepy one now so it doesnt feel too dramatic :)

pretty much what mel said.... I had the same hair style for years (same as you, long centre parting), I got it cut earlier this year in to a side parting with loads of layers and a sweeping fringe and I love it... so easy to do and look after and still long enough to tie back if needed.

Long layered bob a la Jennifer Anniston..........gorgeous!

:hug:

i like the blonde!!! :lol:

i say keep it long, just get shorter layers cut in on the back and a fringe, fringes look fabulous :wink: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back