Need a conversion from USD to GBP to pay via paypal.

lozzi

Reaction score
I have bought something from america, but i need an EXACT conversion so i can pay her in GBP.

The total is: $22.45

i need it converting it into GBP exactly..

THanks ladies!!

hahhah

what to dooooo? :?

Thanks btw ladies ;)

when i used paypal to pay someone and the amount was in dollars it automatically converted it for me, doesnt it offer you this?

xxxxx

kimheath said:
when i used paypal to pay someone and the amount was in dollars it automatically converted it for me, doesnt it offer you this?

xxxxx

I thougth it might charge me? For doing it?

Will it not?

IM paying balance funded, i know if i was using my credit card, id of been charged conversion by halifax...

But do Paypal charge too?

I paid for it thru paypal.

£12.61!!!!!! ive been robbed lol

But they are soooo cute :D

Ive ordered two of these and another one that isnt personalised

Looky :D

BCRieleeKatieGabbyTakuma.jpg

Its the pink ones... of course :D

Both those prices are close enough. TBH you don't know the exact exchange rate that these companies use and it varies day to day, even hour to hour, but £11-12 is about right. The online sites give a close guess but they don't know the exact rates banks etc have set on it.

And depending on if you are buying or selling it alters the rate. One is higher than the other in converting. The rates on online conversion sites are usually the middle line price so to speak. International banking is a strange thing I can tell you :roll:

Also can you not choose to pay in $ via Paypal anyways? I seem to recall the option to select where payment was going to or something. I often shop online and pay for things in whatever currency they work in or chose from an options list. Then Paypal or my bank pay in whatever it is and convert that back into £'s on my statement.

glad you got it sorted hun. do you have a link to the seller becus i would like one for my nephew for xmas. thnx

xxxxx

leckershell, if i ordered one on the 18th when i get paid would you be able to get it to me before xmas as i dnt know when the last xmas post is?i want one for my nephew. thanks

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back