nearly there

sarah jane

Reaction score
hi ya to all im due on 18th of june not long to go mow feeling real tierd and little nervous as i already have a 14month little girl :angel: hoping it doesnt start happening while im alone with her or somewhre in town :oops:

Hi Sarah

Are you excited? I can't wait til 3 weesk before mine is due as i'll have finished work by then! Do you know what you are having? Make sure your getting rest whenever you can although I know its hard when you've got a little one already!

Tan x

im having little boy miracle babys :angel: my children partner was told he couldnt have children.........so real excited to have both..i try my hardest to rest but find it hard to keep still i hate sitting down i8 know rest is extreemly important ..my inlaws are brill so my parents have alot of support......... :D

wow i wish i was as close as you guys, i still have some way to go yet lol

i know how you feel hun! i have a bit longer to go than you do but my daughter is 15months im petrified of going into labour while im with her on my own! :lol: good luck hope it all goes well for you! x

Good to see you hear Sarah Jane. There will be no stopping you posting messages now!!!

Hi sarah jane

good luck with the next 3 weeks my little one is supposed to be due on the 16th.

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back