Nearly 8 weeks and showing already!!!!

trasar

Reaction score
Hi!!

Im nearly 8 weeks gone with my 3rd child and my tummy has "popped" already! Anyone had similar experience? My clothes all feel tight and my waist has expanded to show a bump!!

Hope i not having twins!!!!!!!!

Sarah

wow - no hiding it this time then....

I have no bump at all - can't wait till I do, I actually lost weight in the past month so have never looked skinnier

It is my first baby though, they do say you get bumps quicker with subsequent chldren..

That's really early! I was 9 weeks when my jeans started to get tight around my waist with my son but it actually took longer this time around.

i seemed to swell really early this time around, never really have before, but with the mornin sickness came less of a waist line for me.

i was thinkin it might be twins when i went for my scan lol!!

you may just be carrying slightly different this time so its showin sooner :wink:

Yeah either that or I carrying a lot of water.

I carried all the way round with my daughter who was my first born I was huge. With my son i showed sooner but my but was like a beach ball - all up front!

hi hu and welcome. I havent put on any weight or got any kind of bump yet but im still early and the sickness proberly doesnt help cos by the time i eat something it goes again (sorry tmi) :puke:
:hug: :hug:

I was over 20 weeks before I started showing with Kayleigh, but with Charlie, I was only about 6-7 weeks when my waist just disappeared! :shock: Although, it was just after Xmas, so I may have just overeaten!!! :rotfl:

Hi

I started showing before 2 months and have been wearing maternity clothes since then.
Every one thought i was having twins but there is only one bean in there
Katrina

Hi Trasar :wave: Congratulations and welcome!

I seemed to gain a little weight quite quickly at 6-8 weeks pregnant but since then it's evened out. I can still get into the majority of my clothes, even the closer fitting ones, but some skirts I need to let the zip down a little. :)

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back