"nearly new sale" from NCT

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to share my first "nearly new sale" experience! I have been reasonnable but feel happy :)
I bought: 12 body suits, 2 babygros, 4 suits (top and bottoms), one teddybear hat, 1 pair of shoes, 1 jacket, 1 medium size teddy bear, and a mamas&papas musical cot mobile for 17 pounds.

I feel I have not done too bad, for my first time!!! Just wanted to share this with you, as this is the first proper time I go sholling for little one :) :) :)

Has anyone else been to such sales? there is another one in November...I think I'll have to go again! It's really addictive! :wink:

Ah, and for me, I went to BHS to buy some new bras, and found really good ones, a white and a black for £10!
a good place to go to if you need some bras!

Hope you are all fine
mel xx

i'm going to my local one next week! went wit my friend last year and she got loads of stuff for her LO!

I was actually reading my NCT magazine yesterday and did read about these sales but I can't remember how to find out where they are held.

How do I find out?

yes, if you go on their website, they have a section called "nearly new sale" and there, you can view the list of all the events across the country.
If there is one in your area, don't hesitate, it was really great! I had to pay 50p to enter. One advice though, try to get there at the beginning, because nice things go first!...and quick! :)
There is another one in my town in November, and I am planning to go again:)

enjoyyyyyyyyy!

Melxx

here's what i bought at the one i went to on saturday:

16 vests, some size 0-3 months and some size 3-6 months
3 sleepsuits, size 0-3 months
1 cute outfit, top and trousers
2 jackets
1 pair of pram shoes (very cute, made to look like little dogs with bells in them that make a lovely sound! lol)
1 musical cot mobile

all for £14! admittedly when i got home i found the cot mobile was missing a part (part of the hanging mechanism) but it was only £2 and i can easily hang it in another way!

all the clothes look brand new, i have washed them now and they are all ready for my baby boy to arrive! i only found out i'm having a boy today, so couldn't go mad on te boy's stuff at the sale which i wanted to! lol! i somehow instinctively knew i was having a boy, having it confirmed today was great - i'm going shopping again now!!! for boy's stuff!

Great stuff, Petchy!!!! I can't wait for the next one, which will be on the 19th of November...By then,. I should also know if I'm having a boy or a girl, so will be able to buy more personalised stuff!!!

I am also looking for a "back to nature" or "barnaby Bear" melino bouncer from Mamas and Papas....because it would go with the mobile I got! But on Ebay, they go for too much money, so can't manage to win one!!! :cry:

Congratulation on your purchase, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :)

Take care,

mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back