NCT breasfeeding class?

knopk@

Reaction score
Question for those of you who have done NCT antenatal classes.

It says on the schedule that breastfeeding class will be held at someone's home, does it mean you will actually watch someone breastfeed?:shock:

I didnt think it was going to happen until OH pointed out.

Says on my letter that irs led by an nct breastfeeding counsellor, who are all mothers who have breastfed. I took it to just be one of these ladies but at the same place the course is held!

Mine was at the usual location rather than in someone's home, we had a lady come and tell her about her bf experience and she brought her little boy. She did end up bf during the session but just because her lo was hungry not actually so that we were all supposed to watch! x

Weird, why would we have it at someone's home then?

Mine was at the usual place not someone's house but maybe the lady has to be at home for the kids and its easier to do her session there. I wouldnt worry about seeing someone bf though, she'll be experienced at doing it and I bet you dont see a thing except a baby having a cuddle :)

We will see I guess, I just feel a bit uncomfotable thinking they might take us to someone's house to watch them bf

My workshop wasn't about just the actual process of feeding, it was about benefits, problems etc, my guess would be that its just the easiest place for her to do the workshop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back