Naughty mummy!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im such a naughty mummy. Im having a glass of wine for the first time since November!

Anybody else had a drink?

aww its not naughty.. will do you some good,

hey might also make lo come out if he/she doesnt like it :rotfl:

I wouldnt worry. I got made redundant a couple of weeks ago. We all went to the pub when they finaly told us and i thought bugger it! i've not drank for 7 months 1 wont hurt.

Ameretto and lemonade...... pure bliss. gota admit i felt just a little tipsy.

sunshinestars said:
aww its not naughty.. will do you some good,

hey might also make lo come out if he/she doesnt like it :rotfl:

looks like you were onto something there fiona :rotfl: :rotfl:

ouch- it hurts :(

I last had an alcoholic drink on 28th september 2006 :cry: lol

Hi

Oh its fine hun a glass wont hurt, looks like its helped some though.
My little man is one month old now and ive had a a bottle of beer with Bernie tonight it was quite nice i miss doing it, cant have any more though as am BF

Katrina

i stopped drinking 2months before i got pregnant, got 2 bottles at xmas and cant wait to drink them :p

I'm really ashamed to say that when I was about 4 months preggers I drank 4 glasses of red wine. :oops: :oops:
When I was anemic I drank 1 can of guiness a week for about 3 weeks and it did do me the world of good but I haven't drank anything else and I wont now till after the little madam is here.

It's my 30th birthday on Friday so I may have one wee half glass of red wine to celebrate it :oops:

aww one or two wont hurt at all an certainly seems to have started your labour lol

I won't touch alcohol whilst pregnant, nor will I drink anything containing aspartame. It worries me too much what it might do.

For my first pregnancy I also never touched a drop of caffeine for the entire 9 months. This time though I have to admit I have not stopped drinking caffeine but I do feel kinda guilty about it.

I was at a wedding yesterday and was on fresh orange and lemonade all day :roll: Somehow I have still managed to wake up today feeling like I have a hangover :think:

a little of what u fancy does u good i think!
as long as its only a glass now and again i think its fine
i've had about 6 glass's of wine in the whole pregnancy mostly if out for a meal and on our wedding anniversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back