F** it!

ISH

Reaction score
I'm having a small glass of sparkling wine tonight!

YES! I had 2 on my babymoon! Might get OH to buy me one in the restaurant!

Will give baby a little buzz, he'll probably love it, LOL!

My LO seemed too! 9 months is a long time and sometimes we need to feel like ourselves again. Even it's it's just for 5 mins :) id say it's better now than tri 1!

I'm having one tomorrow with my lunch :)
I'm sure it won't hurt xx

Im having one tonight... I dont think it will halm the baby x

i have been having shandys :) just the type kids can have....lol

As long as you dont drink a whole bottle. lol - go for it - a happy mummy means a happy baby. xxx

Boo hiss etc... Only kidding I think I'm in panto mood. Go for it I hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to a small glass of red with my xmas dinner.

I'll be having one tomorrow too enjoy it hun x

Ill be having a glass of Champers tomorrow, and I swear I cant wait for it, usually on xmas eve Id have a few glasses of wine, its killing me now doing that this year haha xxx

My MW said to me the other day to treat myself to half a glass of something at Christmas!!!

Might indulge in a sherry tomorrow wiht my pudding!!

Oh I'm Deffo having one with dinner tomorrow.
Enjoy hun. Xx

OH got some champers from his work last night. Was nice to have a glass but you do end up in the toilet more than ever :(

Can't wait to have snowballs tomorrow with a nice cherry on a stick sloshing about in it. My fav. Will be very very weak though (the 2 or 3 I have), talking 1/2 a cm of advocart.

I won't be purely because now I'm overdue! (damn baby!) I'd feel bad telling the docs in the hospital and I dunno how pain relief during birth works with alcohol??? Being slightly paranoid!!

Either a. it was bad wine or b. I've lost my palate for it, but I didn't enjoy it that much :S Couldn't have more than a few sips!

Hope all you ladies have enjoyed your christmas drink, you all deserve a little treat!!

(i dont drink anyway so not fussed but coulda done with one yesterday!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back