im away to be naughty (shop online)

Spritzer

Reaction score
im away to be really naughty and order all the bits and pieces we still need for little one. can anyone reccomend a good website?

Not sure how they are for ordering online, but I loved all the bits we got in Babies R Us - and saved about £150!!

Oh and ebay! :lol:

ohhh how exciting!!

http://www.babiesrus.co.uk has some lovely stuff, I have already spent £300 there!! Good value on muslin squares, baby basics, wipes, and sleepsuits etc....

enjoy! I wish I had some money left to shop!!

there are some website links up at the top of this forum page, ive found kiddicare and babyworld both brilliant and great bargains

HideiLu said:
Not sure how they are for ordering online, but I loved all the bits we got in Babies R Us - and saved about £150!!

Only thing with Toys r Us is they think anywhere north of Edinburgh is classed as the Highlands therefore charge you a fortune for delivery.... it's ok, if it is big things you are ordering, but if it is just small bits and bobs - I think £10 delivery is a bit steep!

SarahH said:
HideiLu said:

Only thing with Toys r Us is they think anywhere north of Edinburgh is classed as the Highlands therefore charge you a fortune for delivery.... it's ok, if it is big things you are ordering, but if it is just small bits and bobs - I think £10 delivery is a bit steep!

ohh i never knew tha they charged you £10 delivery sarah, hmm thats not nice of them :evil:

never got shopping done yest as it was 5pm so i had to go make Oh's teavvvvvvvv

Spritzer said:
SarahH said:
HideiLu said:

ohh i never knew tha they charged you £10 delivery sarah, hmm thats not nice of them :evil:

never got shopping done yest as it was 5pm so i had to go make Oh's teavvvvvvvv

Have you joined their baby club? You get a fair few discount vouchers which could outweigh the dellivery cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back