Nasal problems

hellie123

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone else was suffering with nasal probs, my nose always seems to be blocked and sometimes slight bleeding from the nose, it feels like I am bunged up, especially in the mornings!!

x

Perfectly normal in pregnancy. Nose bleeds are common esp in first tri. Bunged up feeling also. Both can continue on and off for the rest of your pregnancy.

Hope that helps :)

Doc said to me its the increased blood flow that cause the congested feeling in your nose, mine has been severe and since stoppin taking my anti histimes my alergies are terrible and with them and the blocked up nose, I have really bad dissyness if I move to the right, she said its fluid in my inner ear that can drain because of the nasal passages being blocked ! cant going to bed :sleep: at night without getting the room spin feeling you get when your drunk ! its awful ! :( :( :( :(

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Another thing is I am always having to get up in the night for a wee now, 1 or 2 times, which normally I never do!!!! I said to my husband this morning that its natures way of getting us ready for the sleepless nights ahead!! Easing us in gradually!!!! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back