feel hungover!!??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Anyone feeling hungover!?? When I wake up I got a headache. Feel sick (sometimes sick in my throat or stomach sickly), sinuses playing up like blocked nose etc. Just feeling rough!!?? Anyone else feeling this way? X

I gor headaches and a slightly queasy feeling . mostly im just really gassy ?

that's exactly how i felt in tri one chickxxxx

That is the perfect way to describe it! I really do feel badly hungover every morning x

Pregnancy can make you feel abit snuffly but I thought that was cause by the increase in blood which does not happen until till a little later on. Maybe you are heading for abit of a cold hun? x

have to agreeeeeeee, from 5 week ive had a hangover, its horrrrrribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha

same as u said sick ed ache stuffy nose, just ruffffffffffff x

Oh yes!!! I went to OH mams 50th saturday and felt like i was joining everyone else with their hangover!!!

Yes! I've said that to my hubby a few times. I'm not suffering with morning sickness, but definitely feel like I wake up with a hangover! How strange eh? I didn't realise this was an actual symptom xx

Yeah I was the same for the first 10 weeks or so!!!

Been feeling the same too. Wake up very morning with a headache, bit of a sore throat, feeling really thirsty and generally rough. And I only got my BFP on monday. The joys of pregnancy :D xx

Oooooooooooooooh yes! Ive had that since week 5 and am now week 21!!! Especially the sickness (still happening) and sinus problem but not feeling quite so tired, just slightly exhausted! Remind me why we do this again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back