naps

ToriElla

Reaction score
just been talking to sami about nap times. what are your views?

eva has a half hour nap in the morning and then a monster nap in the afternoon :lol: today she went to sleep at 12pm and it's now 3.30!!

i normally leave her to sleep. do you think this is harming her night time sleep? :doh:

no i dont think it is,
a baby who has a good sleep in the day will more then liklysleep better at night, some times when Dior is at her nans she will wake at 8am and not have a nap all day by the time i put her to bed at 7pm she is over tired and cant settle
where as some times she will have a good 4 hr kip in the day and sleep all through the night

LO's need naps during the day, I have tried telling Rebecca this but she refuses. :lol:

Toriella, I wouldn't think it would disturb the night sleep, you are doing the right thing by letting your LO have sporadic naps during the day.. Makes for a more happier, content baby- what is that? :wink: xxx

Ella slept from 8-10.30am this morning then I woke her up for the baby group. She had a power nap at 2.30pm for about 20-30 mins and is now napping at the moment. We don't really have set nap times, she just goes off when she wants!

Brody sleeps best at the night when he sleeps well in the day.
One day last week he slept from 11-1 then 4-6 and slept loads in the night too!

Hi

I dont think it matters kiara has one in late morning a long one then a shorter one in early afternoon, then i try and keep her up till bedtime.
Katrina

Aimee has 4 or 5 naps a day but rarely longer than 30 minutes. She gets up around 6.30- 7am then has a nap around 9.30 then again about 1., the about 4 and she has started falling asleep everynight about 8 o'clock so I think I should move her bed time from 9 to 8 but I'm scared incase she gets up even earlier.

Braydon normally has a good 2-3 hours in the morning then if he has an afternoon one will only be bout 30 mins at 4 ish :lol:

Phoebe has about 4 or 5 30-40min naps during the day. Normally goes down about an hour after she's eaten.
Would prefer she slept less often but for a longer period but ho hum :lol:

She sleeps 11hrs at night too :dance:

matthew naps here and there but its unpridictable some days he will sleep for hours others i'm lucky to get half hour naps out of him!

Alex is like Braydon, a long nap in the morning -2-3 hrs normally then maybe 30 mins in the afternoon.

if we are not at home where he can nap for a long time then he tends to cat nap on & off all day - ½hr here and there but usually amounts to about the same amount. he seems to regulate himslef pretty well. he's used to going down between 9-9.30 for acouple of hours now and is rubbing his eyes and ready to go!

he still sleeps from 7.30 - 6 ish no matter how much sleep he's had in the day

x

forgot to add it doesnt matter how much or how little matthew naps he still wants to be in bed just after 7.30!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back