Nappy related products I cant live without

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Well there not for me! :rotfl:

but for my little man. I have just started using the johnson extra protection wipes (with green stripes on the wipes) and I think there fantastic.
DS suffers withn a dry bum that can lead to sores and bleedin if the skin gets too dry. But these wipes are really helping keeping him moisturised and cleaning wise im using less wipes then any other brand ive used before.
Also i love pampers, I will never use cheap nappies again having used them before and found all of them not sufficiant enough for my DS needs.He was using tesco ones up to 6 months ago and was waking up wet every morning.Now with pampers there are no more wet beds in the morning and im not spending extra monwy on the bed matts.So im saving money.
Have also been using new nappy cream this week called metanium, and also am loving that as it clears up nappy rash really quickly and you dont need to use much at all.It os expensive though at £3.49 a tube.

I use sudo cream on Dylans bum every time i see a bit of red by next change it has gone.

I don't like huggies wipes they are too tought but am using johnsons senative..I will be testing a whole range as i bought them all on BOGOF when preggy.

I prefer pampers to huggies they seem to fit D's shape better and are that bit bigger,

Have also been using new nappy cream this week called metanium, and also am loving that as it clears up nappy rash really quickly and you dont need to use much at all.It os expensive though at £3.49 a tube.

i used this with my 2nd - he had v. dry skin - but i got it on perscription from the doc - maybe you could :think:

I will definoitely try as its great stuff and will never use anything again

I use tesco nappies and wipes & they're working fine for us at the moment. When Austin did get nappy rash I found the Avent Baby Bottom Balm worked really nicely & it's not a barrier cream so you don't get thick white cream everywhere.

Iused to use the tesco ones and I think there great but unfortunately there is not one near me anymore.And i used asdas wipes and found them crap,so switched to johnsons.

we love huggies and huggies wipes, isn't it funny how everyone gets on with different things! The johnsons are too runny they tend to smear rather than wipe!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back