Nappy Rash

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Jake suddenly got a very sore bottom yesterday. When I used the usual fragrance free wipes it made him scream in pain, the same happened when I put aqueous cream on too. At the moment Im just using cotton wool and warm water but still dont want to put the cream on if it hurts him. Will he be alright like this? Im also gining him about 20 mins of bare bottom time.

I have really bad skin problems myself and the doctor always prescribes aqueous cream but when I put it on sore skin it stings like hell!
Clark had a recent bout of really bat nappy rash and we switched from sudocrem to metanium because a friend reccomended it, its bright yellow like mustard but it worked a treat!!!! Hope Jake gets better soon! :hug:

Get some metanium it will clear it fast hun any creams will be sore but give him a bath and put lavender in the water.

Libby has had a sore bottom recently, I have been giving her 30 mins nappy free in the morning and 30 mins nappy free in the afternoon. Sudocrem did nothing to help, but I have recently started to use Bepanthen (sp) and it has cleared it up really quickly, and was the one cream she didn't whinge at having applied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back