Nappy Rash

Emma C

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of your babies got nappy rash when they were teething????

Katie has got nappy rash for the first time and it seems to be because she is teething, I know the heath visitors say that nappy rash has nothing to do with when a baby is teething (well mine does anyway) so is it just coincidence.

I thought that nappy rash was one of the recognised signs of teething? Ella got a sore bum around that time.

Charlie has only ever had nappy rash once, for one day. This was about 2 days after she got her teeth. May be coincidence?? I wasnt sure if it was because i gave her diluted apple juice?

Hi hope this helps. Nappy rash is assossiated with teething some people say that it isnt but i see it everyday at work. Sometimes it can be caused by nappies and wipes especially if you change brands. Lots of things can cause nappy rash but those are the main causes of it. Hope this is useful.x x

Thanks Tracey,

Seems to be clearing up a bit, putting pleantly of sudocream on it.

I have been using Tesco's wipes latley they might be making it worse, I usually use boot's own brand.

Metanium (cant spell) is brilliant i agree with you dionne i tell all my parents to use it.

Also cream is great for nappy rash but some of my parents at work keep asking us to put cream on even though they are not sore anymore the cream wont protect them so we tell them to put vaseline on each time because its a barrier cream and minimises the reoccurance of nappy rash a bit. Sorry for going on. Glad her nappy rash is going.x x

Personally at the very first sign Charlies bum is sore, i leave her Nappy off most of the day (if practical obviously) Its getting harder to do now she is mobile!! I try to leave it of for an hour a day every day

Hi

Kiaras never ever got a nappy rash so im not sure but ive heard by many that this is a sign
Katrina

hels said:
Personally at the very first sign Charlies bum is sore, i leave her Nappy off most of the day (if practical obviously) Its getting harder to do now she is mobile!! I try to leave it of for an hour a day every day

my 2 always have their nappy off. harley will just lay on his play mat with towel under him Dior walk round all day with out a nappy when she crys and points to her bum i put a nappy on, or she wil walk to the kitchen and do it behind the door :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back