extreme nappy rash

farls

Reaction score
mark has an extreme case of nappy rash. he is absolute agony. have done all the normal things but he screams when he does anything in his nappy. he is teething at the min so he is having vey loose poo which is not helping. will a doctor be able to prescribe something stronger to help my little boy?

could it be thrush? I always think if your worried then there's no harm in seeing the doctor. My son seems to suffer from bad nappy rash. I just go back to using cotton wool instead of wipes until it clear and use sudocrem as well as nappy off time, easier for me though since he cant run away all over the house to wee!

What cram do you use? I found with bad nappy rash use non alcohol wipes, and metanuim, quite pongy stuff bu will clear it up.

If his bum is rashy with spots then it sounds like thrush and you will have to take a trip to the docs to get some foul smelling cream!

Poor Mark :hug:

I would take him to the doctors. Tom gets it quite regularly and I used warm water and cotton wool to clean him, lots of baths and canesten cream always starts working straight away.

:hug: :hug:

hi, its large red patches with some spots. it is a little better today so i'll see how it goes. im using bepantham at min which usually clears it up great. i have canesten in already, maybe i should give that a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back