• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappy Nightmare

Redshoes

Reaction score
We've been buying a couple of different types of re-usable nappies because we really cannot decide on any particular named nappy and if we do move towards one in particular then we read or hear something that makes us change our minds again.

I would really appreciate knowing what nappies all you mums use, and why if you don't mind saying, I didn't think it would be so hard to decide, at the mo I just think fluffles because they're nice and plain and have a cute name :lol:

We have bought plenty of dispiosables to cover us for the first week or so too :)

This is completely vague I know but a mother from our post-natal group who uses reusables went somewhere where they have lots and lots of different reusable nappies and you can take away different ones to try them out to find out which ones suit you and your LO. Do you have anything like that locally?

Hiya, I have bought little lamb ones, very reasonably priced and also I liked the name too!!!!! The only problem I foresee is that I think they are quite bulky, I will let you know how we get on xxx

i didnt use reuseables on Jam til he was about 5/6 mths, i couldnt have used them when he was a newborn cos he screamed so much! :lol:

I've got about 20 different types and can tell you how we got on with them, but all babies are different. :?

I would definitely see if you have a local nappy library where you can trial different ones. If not Babykind (google it) do hire kits for a small charge redeemable against purchase :D

i have had motherease recommended to me so they are the ones im going to get

Motherease are really reliable, the wraps are my favourite ever, they're bomb-proof!

One thing to watch out for is that they're Birth-to-potty, meaning they can seem big and bulky if you have a little newborn. They need boosting for night too but overall they're a great choice if you want one type.

Very popular so great if you want to sell on too I reckon :D

Thankyou very much for the advice everyone :hug:
Thankyou for the link too Minxy, you are right it is dependant on LO, so a great opportunity to test drive re-usables :)

I think my sister bought everything she found the swaddlebees birt to potty were best hence I have bought 20 of them lol glad she found out for me hope that helps you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back