Nappy help please... urgent!

Jade89

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

My little girl was 2 in October and she's in size 6 nappies. The problem is that she is now outgrowing them and they are starting to leave nasty marks on her :( We are trying potty train her but it's still early days so she still needs nappies.

What's after a size 6? There's nothing in asda where I usually shop and it's hard get my hands on size 6 their most of the time. Ive had to swap and change between pampers, huggies and little angels size 6's because they only ever have 1 or the other in sock if any! Now I don't know what to do...I just know she would pee straight through pull ups too :wall:

Aaliyah isn't fat or anything she's just really tall and stocky, it's doing my head in a bit though how there isnt a nappy in the super markets that suits bigger children who arent ready to complete potty training yet :wall:

How would you get on with putting a nappy on her without doing it up and putting well fitting knickers over the top? If she has runny poo or completely soaks every time she wees it may not work but I've done this successfully with kids I've looked after in past. Also gets her used to wearing knickers early and feel more aware of her bladder and bowels. Sorry if that's no use, but you can probably order bigger nappies online? This company custom-make nappies so you could have a few made for nighttime use?
http://www.puddlepants.co.uk/contact.php

Whatabout using pull ups designed for nighttime use? Im sure i've been told they are thicker.

Thanks for replying, I said it's urgent because I need to go asda later lol

Mums the word, thanks I have knickers for her so i'll try that...I have noticed the nappies shes wearing have bruised her hip a little :evil: and thanks for the link i'll try anything!

Mel I diddnt know they did night time pull ups, i'll have a look for them also and see what suits her best.

Thank you so much, just when I thought there's no hope lol :hug:

I saw night time pull ups in Asda hun, im sure there was a brand make like huggies or pampers and there were asda own make ones. I only noticed them because Thea is potty training and it crossed my mind i should maybe gets some for a night ( shes just wearing normal knickers during the day).

Thanx! :cheer:

Got some of the disney pricess huggies pull ups they arent as bad as I thought, but I think i'll have to buy the night time pack just for night times they diddn't have any in XL yesterday though :( Glad I got something that is more comfy, poor little girl they musnt be nice at the best of times :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back