Nappy bags?!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Me and Tim have been argueing over something really silly like nappy bags! lol

He said i need to get some but with lace i never used them, i used to just stick the nappies straight into the outside bin!

Does anyone else use them?

Thennn i think ive finished buying stuff.... i think! lol i bet i still find something i need! lol

Nope don't use them nope don't plan to! Lol x like you I just stick the nappies straight outside!

Hiya. Our babies now just under 2 weeks old and we always use them. Superdrug's are scented which makes a big difference when he has done a stinky poo lol, but asda do their own pack of a couple of hundred or something silly for peanuts! Guess it keeps bacteria more under control :) you could always get 1 pack and see whether you think having them is necessary or not xxx

I brought a pack when i first had lace but never used them! I ended up throwing them away when lacey was out of nappies!! I'm quite happy just to throw the nappy straight outside but tim's like we need nappy bags otherwise our outside bin will stink! grrrr

i got some, just incase of stinky poos, theyre cheap as chips in asda so got a few packs just to have in his draw ready in case we need them :) xx
but if u managed without them before, just do what works for u :) xx

I think I will definately be getting some as I cannot see myself making 10 - 15 trips to the garden in the freezing cold weather to dispose of a nappy! lol Was also looking into the nappy bins for the nursery - does anyone have one of these and would you recommend one?

ive got some too, as im sure with all the good intensions in the world i know in the middle of winter i WILL NOT be walkin to my bin outside to put a stinky nappy in, lol

so the kitchen bin will smell slightly better when its in nappy bags, n i kinda have a fettish for the smell of them, yeh sad i know!! lol

xxx

Yep I got some! Didn't really see the point in them, but mother dearest said they're a must-have lol!

i would defo get some incase of stinky nappies and i believe the firsit week with a newborn there nappies will be stinking lol

My wheelie bin is right next to my front door so luckily it doesn't matter if it's raining! I might get some for when I'm out and there isn't a bin around!

I got some and got given some I think they are great coz they stop the cats from opening my bags up lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got given some cause they were 4p for 100 lol i cant bere the scented ones tho they stink i prefer the pooy smell!! but il use the ones i was given for when im out

I'm using them. Water tends to seep into our sulo bin and nappies expand when wet don't they? Plus, they got to go in a black bag outside our door before getting filled up and chucked in the sulo. Our sulo is at the back of the garden too!

A question though...don't your rubbish get emptied once every 2 weeks or something? Might stink after nearly 2 weeks of dirty nappies maybe?

I have got some, just to pop into the changing bag, as other people might not like nappies in the outside bin, without being put in a bag.

I will get some only for the change bags, got diaper genie for at home xx

I'd watch the indoor nappy bin if you're got toddlers, one time after not using hers for a while (when her youngest started going dry all day), my mate discovered maggots in hers, turned out her older Daughter had thrown a half eaten apple away in it! *shudder*

She'd had loads of little flies in the kitchen and had been sure it was her downstairs neighbours leaving things on their balcony!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back