Nappies!

Bee

Reaction score
Just bought my Little Lamb nappies! Can't wait for them to arrive now.

I got the microfibre ones cos I have limited space for drying and they dry quicker.

And my mum bought me a cute wraps the other day - they have frogs on them. And she's going to make some nappies too :lol:

I got some Little Lamb nappies, I got size 2, but I find them quite small, let me know what you think when yours come.

On the plus side they are very very soft :D

I got a sample one a while back and it seems ok - I ordered size 1. I thought they looked a little huge - esp for an ikkle newborn ;)

Might have to wait a while though to see how they are since baby won't be here for a big longer :lol: and I don't think my 20 month old nephew is a good demonstrator ;)

My sisters buying me my little lamb nappies getting the birth to potty pack, chose the bamboo ones hope they'll be ok :) xx

wow so many people buying little lambs are they on offer some where or some thing???

lol, don't think so.. thought the birth to potty pack was a cheap option £260 also all done in one go, just hoping they'll be ok.. can sell on ebay if not tho :D xx

oh okies..

thought i was missing some bargain nappies then, not that i need any more, ive run out of space to put them all :shock:

i aint even started using mine yet :shock:

I've bought some disposables natures best i think they called just for hospital and first few days thought that would be a good idea. xx

Despite all the advice that says to use disposibles for the first few days I just can't stand the thought of putting my baby in them. So I've bought fleece to cut up for liners and I'll just throw the fleece out. So I will be using disposibles, just not in the normal sense :rotfl:

No they aren't on offer - I just like them and they suit my requirements.

I didn't get the birth to potty pack - no room to store all the nappies if I did :lol:

I've got Nature disposables for the 1st few days

i got little lambs then panicked cos someone on here said how small the size 1s are..

but in my pack theres an info sheet which says theyve made the size 1s to fit bigger now, and other changes according to customer feedback, so hopefully there wont be that problem now

gymbabeliz said:
i got little lambs then panicked cos someone on here said how small the size 1s are..

but in my pack theres an info sheet which says theyve made the size 1s to fit bigger now, and other changes according to customer feedback, so hopefully there wont be that problem now

Yeah I did too - but decided to get them anyway. If they are too small then its not a problem to resell them on ebay ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back