• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappies???

Becksss

Reaction score
:shock:
Lately i've been getting through so much each week
I've stopped buying brand names as ASDAs baby dry are even better than pampers and huggies put together and say cute things on them
how many do you get through each week?
I seem to have pooey nappies all the time haha

i dunno but iv nearly finished the 3rd box of nappy bags since millie was born- theres 300 in a box so nearly 900 wees and poos in 15 weeks lol

Idont go through a lot... ummm maybe about 4 or 5 a day, although I am changing her loads just now as she has bum rash with teething :(

I found Asda nappies the worst, they always leaked with Arianna!

SarahH said:
I am changing her loads just now as she has bum rash with teething :(
Never knew the 2 were linked! Well there you go...

Kylie1007 said:
SarahH said:

They can be... If Arianna is teething she always has bum rash and a few little pimples on her chin :(

SarahH said:
Kylie1007 said:
SarahH said:

They can be... If Arianna is teething she always has bum rash and a few little pimples on her chin :(

Nathans the same aswell

Poor things. Wonder if it's got somethingt to do with them being a bit run down?

Asda's own were the best nappies EVER!!!! I'm going to miss them this time round... Becksss send me some over will you? :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
Asda's own were the best nappies EVER!!!! I'm going to miss them this time round... Becksss send me some over will you? :rotfl:
Don't encourage her to go even more!!!

We use Pampers, they are great for us and seem to work really well. Were going through a packet every 2-3 days there are 32 in a packet so were getting through heaps too. Babies...gotta love them! xx

Nicola said:
We use Pampers, they are great for us and seem to work really well. Were going through a packet every 2-3 days there are 32 in a packet so were getting through heaps too. Babies...gotta love them! xx

Sheesh! Pudding must be a heavy wetter! We're in reusables and go through 4 to 5 a day.

Valentine xxx

Nicola said:
u wait untill pudding gets bigger big poos, big wee's u go through LOADS hhaa

Grace is in cotton nappies during the day - we use about 4 or 5

then at night I put her in disposables - Tesco's own brand... (this is so that I don't need to wake her to change cotton nappies)

She usually only does one poo per day, right after she has had her breakfast........ she finshes eating, suddenly looks very serious for a moment and then bursts out lauphing :rotfl: :rotfl:

Isaac uses 4-5 a day unless he has a weird 'little poos' day where instead of 1 big poo he decides to use 2or3 nappies getting it out :roll:
We use Pampers, but mainly because we got loads of vouchers for them and just haven't tried other brands yet :lol: He did have Huggies as a baby, loved them, they were so cute too :)

I was a staunch pampers user but cant afford them for two little people in nappies so i ihave swtitched onto tescos for stephen and so far they have been great, and i love the design on them and unlike pampers they are elasticated around the tops to stop poos escaping, i find with pampers there gappy round the top. Stephens happy and sop is my wallet, saying that though imogen needs pampers really as she is getting wet quickly, but i have bucketloads of heap nappies to get through first before she goes on pampers.

Lewis is an eating poop machine at the min and is pooing about 5 times a day :shock: I would say at the min I'm using a good 7 nappies a day!!

Jake has about 5 nappy changes a day so about 35 nappies a week. I usually buy Tesco, Boots or Asda nappies unless I have vouchers for money off Huggies or Pampers.

Rachel said:
SarahH said:
Kylie1007 said:
SarahH said:

Nathans the same aswell

mine has spots but gone now looked like lil bites from mozzies but maybe it werent dunno.

nappy rash is redness on bum yea. did u lot who have had girls did your little girl get a rash in her front part?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back