• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nappies

natashateale

Reaction score
We dont know if we should stock up on nappies for our second bub??
When we had DD we bought huggies whicj were fab! Some one once bought us pamper amd just werent as good!
But my OHs sister has 2 boys and she used pampers and said huggie were awful for them. So we are now under the impression that huggies are best for girls and pamper for boys? What do u think???

Huggies newborn were good for us but rubbish at all other sizes where as pampers have been good so opposite to theory lol

I've been wondering this, I really would have liked to have stocked up A LOT (so i can spend all my money on clothes and toys after lol) but it's 40/40 say huggies and pampers and 20% say own brands!

Im confussled! i dont want to stock up and then not use them cos i have a preference, suppose i just wont be stocking up xx

I liked Huggies newborn (have baby girl) not keen on pampers, Asdas own were good, but best of all for us are Just for Bums

Ive herd people say huggies better for girls and pampers for boys.

We used huggies with dd1, pampers with dd2 (although didnt have a prob with huggies just with her preferred pampers) and were using pampers with ds. we tried huggies with ds but they all leaked, my sister used huggies for her little girl though.

Im not sure it's necessarily a boy/girl thing, but a "bum shape" thing. Different nappies agree with different parents.

Maybe you could by a variety, or just watch out for offers. We stocked up when the supermarkets did packs for £1. The tesco ones didn't suit, but at 1/3 of the price I wasn't too gutted, the asda ones all got used. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

I think it depends on the baby, I have used huggies, Tesco and aldi ones and not had any problems x

We use the naty bio degradable nappies and we've never had any leaks he is eight weeks now x x

Huggies newborn were good for us but rubbish at all other sizes where as pampers have been good so opposite to theory lol
OXdzeP

NgDPj0

lgUx

Last edited:
Just don't get pampers super dry. There is no padding at the back of the nappy!! So plenty of leakages. :oooo:

Buggies newborn nappies were rubbish for my little boy, they leaked all the time. Size 1's seem to be better though but I much prefer Pampers, better fit all round.

Same here, I hate huggies with a passion, they definately don't hug Sofia but that's prob because her bum is tiny! Pampers and cloth for us :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Huggies just didn't suit Sophia at all, only used one pack. Tried to use own brands to save money, but she always came out in awful nappy rashes, so it's just pampers for us. I think with the next one I'll start with pampers, try other brands and then stock up once we know what suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back