Nappies - the big debate - disposable or reuseable

I love my cloth nappies to - my only regret is waiting til Ella was 4 months to change!

They require hardly any extra effort and as one woman wrote in Mother & Baby magazine (to the mothers that said they didn't have time to wash them) she only hoped they had time to wash their own underwear ;)

Ella's poo has never bothered me. When it was runny breastfed poo it didn't smell and was easily rinsed out. Now she's on solids I just shake the nappy liner down the loo. I'm doing a wash every 2 days at the moment because my sense of smell has gone through the roof since being pregnant. I either then hang them out or put them on for a one hour tumble, they're normally pretty much totally dry after that and I just air them indoors. Honestly they're so easy!

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i really wanted clothe nappies but mum sed she struggled with them with me so advised me against them

I guess she was probably thinking about the terries, that's what I first imagined and what put me off at first. The shaped nappies like tots are really easy to use though :)

prob i dont really know the diffo lol wen she sed that just kinda settled for disposibles lol

Kina said:
and as one woman wrote in Mother & Baby magazine (to the mothers that said they didn't have time to wash them) she only hoped they had time to wash their own underwear ;)

!

but my knickers only cost 25p each i can afford anough pairs to not wash so often :lol:

I'm still leaning towards cloth nappies I think. Are the shaped ones best? Are they ones which are good for all size babies (dont' know how big mine is going to be!!!)

dionne said:
Kina said:
and as one woman wrote in Mother & Baby magazine (to the mothers that said they didn't have time to wash them) she only hoped they had time to wash their own underwear ;)

!

but my knickers only cost 25p each i can afford anough pairs to not wash so often :lol:

:rotfl: Those are some quality pants Dionne :lol:

Kina said:
dionne said:
Kina said:

!

:rotfl: Those are some quality pants Dionne :lol:
:oops: 3 for 75p from tesco :oops: kris goes made when he sees them big white granny things

25p granny pants, why haven't I seen these? I'm still wearing the 5 for £4 ones from M&S!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back