re-useable nappies

claire2711

Reaction score
hey guys! im thinking of using a combo of disposable nappies and reuseable ones (like totsbots) just wondering roughly how many washable ones ill need? was thinking about just getting one of the small bundles of totsbots for when LO is a newborn, and having disposables in reserves for emergencies!!

this sound ok? or will i need more? ill buy more in the bigger size for when he's older. they are sooooo cute! think we will go with bamboozles!! 8) cheers gals xxx

I don't have much advice as it's something I'm going to try (luckily we have a real nappy shop 10 mins away). But wanted to let you know that Tots Bots have a new nappy coming out that looks absolutely amazing! Not sure what it's called but it comes out in May.

its a flexi-tot the new one :)
if your only going to use them part-time and can wash them everyday i would buy about 8-10 of them to start with :)
manda xx

I have 20 - a mix of blueberry an d bumgenius potty nappies - use a disposible at night and if we are going out wher I know i will have to change him ( ie for more than a few hours) if I only might have to change him he stays in cloth...

I do a wash every 3 days and let them line dry and find that 20 is about right.
washing every day is a little pointless as you don't really get nearly enough for a full load and the nappy buckets are so good now you can't smell anything if you drypail.

I have 20 too and am still getting sued to when I need to wash them :lol: Currently I am washing everyday but I have loads so shouldn't need to

I am using them all the time though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back