• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nappies Question! (Size & Age)

vixforever

Reaction score
Jacob is in size 6 nappies at 15 months, nearly 16 months. This is the last size and he is in huggies, I have always found this the most generous size but I'm panicking as this is the last size available and I cant afford pull ups yet as he isnt ready to train just yet, he is in about 4/5 nappies a day. I was just wondering what size nappies you LO's are in and age??

He only wears them at night but Sam's only in 5+ (and would still fit in 5) at 27 months - their bums stop getting bigger and they grow upwards once they get a bit older! He can't be anywhere near the upper weight limit of them is he? x

He only wears them at night but Sam's only in 5+ (and would still fit in 5) at 27 months - their bums stop getting bigger and they grow upwards once they get a bit older! He can't be anywhere near the upper weight limit of them is he? x

Nope, he's 30lb 7oz! (He's very tall so has alot to fill out) I think it's because he's so tall he's in such a big size, I just cannot get him to fit a size 5 or 5+ anymore, it's really frustrating!!

Surely even at that weight he still fits them?! I even managed to get in one :rofl: I had katie in them when she was in her full plaster and there was plenty of room in them and she was massive (size2-3clothes were tight!)

now she's in size 3/4 cos she's lost a shit load of weight and ella's in the same! They're 19 months and 6 months!

Rosie is in size 5's Huggies Superdry - loads and loads of room in them especially round the bum :)

5+ Pampers active fit and she's 29lb ish and almost 20 months :)

Hmmm maybe it's just me then, his bum just won't fit :( Then again he does wriggle like mad whilst I'm putting it on him!

Yeah, he looks like a little porker right now! Bless him :D He's getting there...lol

I even managed to get in one :rofl:

:rofl:

Sam's just under 30lb now I think...and I'm sure Jacob will start growing upwards rather than out now - what's the maximum limit on the size 6 ones?

They're up to 35lb! Haha my dad gave me right funny looks running round their living room in a massive nappy :rofl:

Evie is in size 4 pampers still. She is 15 months and weighs around 25lbs. I bought size 5 in the active fit and she leaked everywhere, although that was prob the actual nappy so I'll be buying size 5 baby dry next time she needs them :)

Evie is in size 4 pampers still. She is 15 months and weighs around 25lbs. I bought size 5 in the active fit and she leaked everywhere, although that was prob the actual nappy so I'll be buying size 5 baby dry next time she needs them :)

I just find pampers leak everywhere!! Those Active Fit ones are awful :shock:

The active fit are awful, I've only used one out of the pack as it leaked so bad and not used anymore.

I've never had an issue with baby dry though and I prefer them to Huggies

The active fit are awful, I've only used one out of the pack as it leaked so bad and not used anymore.

I've never had an issue with baby dry though and I prefer them to Huggies

The active fit ones are the most awful ones I ever used!!

Leaked everywhere :wall2:

I love Huggies though

x

I have AJ in a size 5 nappy 24-55lb, he's only 20ish lb!

Evie is now in size 5 baby dry, they don't seem that much bigger tbh. I had her weighed on Monday and she is 24lb 14oz :) she's put on over 4 lbs in 4 months - hooray!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back