Please help... don't know what to get

Maxoula

Reaction score
Hiya All!

Sorry for the long post :?

Please help, I'm a first time mom and confused.com :rotfl: I have to buy baby stuff, but not sure what to choose. Can you please tell me what you use and the negative points of these product. I've been reading reviews of products on the net, but it doesn't help much with comparing apples with apples... I think I've got quite a good budged so price is not too much of an issue (although hubby won't agree :rotfl: ). A bit about me... I'm going to try and breastfeed, but would like hubby to help with feeding, so hopefully the sterilizer, etc won't have to work overtime. I'm lazy (or really just busy with business) so want something that works quick and easy. I love my sleep so don't want to use products that's time consuming... (nappies, breast pump etc...) I've received some Avent and Tommee Tippee bottles for the baby shower, so a sterilizer that can take all these would be good.

I need to get the following and would like your input:

1 - Breast pump (must be electronic and not noisy)
2 - Bottles
3 - Sterilizer (don't mind too much about time as I won't be using it too much hopefully)
4 - bottle warmer
5 - re-usable nappy bin
6 - Changing bag (something that's not too bulky, but works well)
7 - Eco friendly disposable nappies
8 - re-usable nappies (quick and easy to use, with not too much hassle)

Thanks a mil!

1 - Breast pump (must be electronic and not noisy) - Avent or Medela
2 - Bottles - if baby doesnt have colic then avent but if it does then dr browns or mam have been recommended
3 - Sterilizer (don't mind too much about time as I won't be using it too much hopefully) tommy tippee or avent
4 - bottle warmer - tbh not needed, boil the kettle and put the bottle in a bowl then pour the hot water into it
5 - re-usable nappy bin - nappy pails r cheap, look on reuseable nappy sites
6 - Changing bag (something that's not too bulky, but works well) - if one doesnt come with ur pram a biggish size messanger bag works well
7 - Eco friendly disposable nappies - in boots theres an eco range of environmentally friendly disposables plus u get boots points
8 - re-usable nappies (quick and easy to use, with not too much hassle) - look on little lamb, time2change and clean green nappy machine

hope that helps! :wink:

Thanks a mil for your help! I'll have a look at these :hug:

Register with Boots for there baby club, and you get a Huggies changing bag with a changing mat (plus other stuff) but that is what we use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back