buying?

mummy2be xx

Reaction score
We were going to start stocking up on nappies, wipes etc. My wondering is, how many packs of each size do you buy? What if you buy lots of wipes and buba has allergies etc?

So far I've got 3 packs of newborn nappies and 1 pack of the next size up. Just began buying baby wipes, got 2 packs of Johnsons at the moment, definately getting way more before LO is here.

I suppose with the allergy thing, you won't know until they're here. Could always get sensitive wipes if you're worried? Pampers do sensitive wipes.

I've got about 4 small packs of size 1's (2 huggies and 2 pampers), a big box of huggies size 1 and 2 boxes of huggies size 2 (they were on offer for £9 in Asda!)

I also have 10 packs of wipes. Mostly huggies cos of the offer. Gonna get 1 pack of size 3's (I'm a but of a hoarder and like to be prepared!!) and a few more packs of wipes from different makes.

I'd like to think I was ready! Lol!

I'm going to buy nappies from Kiddicare as they do a months worth (roughly) for 20 quid, and any unused, unopened packs they collect and refund for you, sound like a good deal! :)

I have bought two packs (total £100) of newborn for now, I am not going to get baby wipes until last minute as they can dry out, I am thinking of getting non frangranced as whilst being pregnant used johnsons scented to freshen up down below and it stung, so thought if it stings me might not be the best for baby just incase as they can't tell you xxx

I'm having my nappies delivered a few weeks before dd. google justforbums, they are part of kiddicare.com and deliver 250 nappies a month for £20 all in :shock:

I stocked up on the Asda little angels nappies when they were £1 per pack a while ago so have about 6 of the newborn size (someone once told me that they were made by pampers) and have 3 packs of the huggies starter packs that you get free when you join Asda parenting club plus one pack of pampers size 2 which I had to buy from boots to get the free changing bag and a pack of size 2 huggies that I bought to get the Sainsburys parenting club freebies. The ones I have bought I have used money off coupons so it hasn't cost me a fortune. I am going to give kiddicare nappies a go though it's quite a good deal for a months worth of nappies.

I've gone for 200 of each size (1 and 2) I have 24 packs of wipes both huggies and pampers all bought on offer :)
I'm not buying size three till I roughly know what suits little man better.

I've also got 5 bottles johnsons bath, 3 head to toe, 3 baby oil/ moisturiser, 3 talc ( love the smell), 5 johnsons shampoo.

Oh and loads of Cotten wool

Just look out for offers and don't buy at full price!! Oh and remember tesco, asda, sainsburys and boots give you free pack of huggies size one for joining :) xx

simple do a range of baby wipes and bath care products if u are worried about sensitive skin but if u have a child with really dry skin olatium bath oils and creams are even better which u could even got off your dr for free.

I got about 200nappies each of size 1 and 2, while they were on offer.

I've been buying wipes when ever they are going cheap, and have absolutely loads of different brands. I think unless theres a history of sensitive skin, its unlikely bubs will be allergic to all of them. As long as the packs are sealed they shouldnt dry out - and its something your gonna need a lot of for like the next 5years at least!! lol -

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back