Nap Time

Vicky

Reaction score
When i put Kacy down for a nap she is fine she might cry for a bit but she soon goes off to sleep, but its when she wakes up (it has only been happening since tuesday) she starts crying not like a little whinge proper crying when i go up to her she is still asleep and she carries on crying for 20 mins or so and stays really up set for ages we have to give her juice to make her calm down but every little thing makes her cry for at least an hour or until she has forgotten, E.g putting her the other way unless she is on my shoulder she doesn't really calm down and it takes ages.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happening to them or if anyone has any idea what could of happened, the only thing i can think of is that she is having a really bad night mare. Has anyone got any other ideas.

Aimee has dont this a few times also ... I havent a clue (sorry not much help) I kinda know when she is going to wake up like it when im in the same room as she yelps and fidgets in her sleep so I guess it is a nightmare but what do babies have nighmares about ?!! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back