Nandos!!!

purplebluered

Reaction score
I only have one word to say about nandos....YUMMY!!!!!!

I just had a mango and lime half chicken with chips and coleslaw, and a bottomless fanta drink. YUMMY!!!!!!

Ah, just what I was craving (or my excuse anyway!!)

Helen

i had nandos a few weeks bk but i cant say its that nice well not for me anyways cos i had to sit there with plain chicken cos all the dressings are either rele weird or rele hot :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I LOVE NANDOS!
Had it for the first time a few weeks ago, and it's really freaky - i ordered EXACTLY what you had. YUM

I want a Nandos now!!!!! I passed one the other day but had just eaten so my friend said I wasn't allowed, grrrrrrrrr!

Alex xxx

Mmmm boyfriend and I are going for Nandos tomorrow - I just love the chilli poppers :D

Have you seen the stuff on the menu with chilli-chocolate sauce? Has anyone tried it? :puke:

I love Nandos too. DH and I used to go there before going to the pics quite a lot. I think we will have to make more of an effort to get ourselves there it's so yummy!!

Xxx

When we used to go out clubbin i was always the one that passed Nandos and wanted to stay in there instead....... mmmmmmmm, wonder if they do breakfast....lol

cinnamon - chilli chocolate sauce? I don't remember seeing that on the menu, mind you I've gone off things with chilli in so I probably overlooked it. Did you end up trying it today then??? Might get dh to try it next time :lol:

mmmmm they have just opened up a big Nandos in Oxford. I keep making DH take me there!

i went to nandos for my works leaving do on friday night it was yummy!!!

I'm so glad it's not just me who thinks it's yummy. We all went to Nandos when dh and I got legally married in registry office day before our wedding. nandos was round the corner pretty much from registry office. we even moved the time of the "wedding" to half past 11 so we'd be finished in time for lunch at nandos :rotfl: so i call that my wedding dinner. The actual wedding itself next day was a posh proper affair dont you worry ladies!!! I did get my white wedding :lol: mmmm i want nandos again already just thinking about it...

ive never been! :x definately on my list of places to go

Is it really that good? :shock: I only ever went into Nandos once and it was crap. So busy and noisey, with people barging past your table. The banging and clattering sound effects and children screaming and running around. Ewww, I hated it! Maybe I had a bad experience. Food was yum though, you can't go wrong with chicken and chips.

Yummy - I think it's a tiny bit overpriced for what you get but it is delicious

purplebluered said:
cinnamon - chilli chocolate sauce? I don't remember seeing that on the menu, mind you I've gone off things with chilli in so I probably overlooked it. Did you end up trying it today then??? Might get dh to try it next time :lol:

I got confused - there was a nandos and chiquitos opened up next door to each other - the stuff I mentioned is from Chiquitos. Which is where I went for team :oops: :wall: :wall: I'm blaming pregnancy brain or hormones or something, I never used to be so forgetful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back