Names!!! (UPDATED!!!)

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi all, i havent decided on a name yet cus me and OH cant agree. does anyone know any good websites with baby names on xxxxxx

kimheath said:
hi all, i havent decided on a name yet cus me and OH cant agree. does anyone know any good websites with baby names on xxxxxx

I have the same problem...we just can never agree on what sounds right XxX

We have finally agreed on Taylah. I thought about Justina because she always kicks when she hears Justin Timberlakes sexy back.

We were right cheapskates when it came to looking up baby names.
Me and DH went to a bookshop, and spent ages flicking through all the baby names books that they had, and everytime we came to a name we liked, we'd show the other to see if we agree. Ended up narrowing down to a list that we mutually liked without having to buy any of the books, and have since picked out the name we want. :D

yea were the same. he ahs girl and boy names he likes. he kinda likes the ones i like but i dont like his. lol im liking one of his now. might suprise him at hosp :p

think he only likes them cause they begin with a and so does his name :lol:

thanks for the websites!! think we have finally decided on a first name but still unsure about second name. we have chosen Michaela with either Louise, Leighanne or Elizabeth as a second name. her surname will be twyford what do you think. xxxxxx

I think Louise goes nicely with both the first and last name! :D

HI all just to let you know that we have decided on Kayla Louise Twyford. what do you think?!! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back