Naked and barefoot

Sydneysmum

Reaction score
That's it! I've had it now with clothes and footwear. I've dropped two sizes because I've lost weight but my bump has obviously grown so my trousers fall off when I stand up and are too tight when I sit down. As for my feet they are unpredictable as to when they are going to choose to inflate or deflate so even flip flops are becoming a problem.

So, have decided to wear nothing from now on, it's just going to be easier all round - apart from a bin bag when it's raining and a blanket when it's cold.

I wonder what kind of looks I'll get on the school run or the cheese counter at Tesco... quite frankly I don't give a $#@% any more! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

Good for you. I think it should be the law that if you're pregnant you can be legally naked in public.

:rotfl: that made me laugh :lol:

it seems the easiest solution though hun :rotfl:

we can all be like the people in the advert promoting 'duvet days'where people are trying to get in their car with their duvets wrapped round them!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Gosh I felt like this at the office today!!

Bump was getting squished and uncomfortable as I forgot my glasses so was leaning forward to see the PC screen and kept thinking...this would be so much easier in the nude!! :lol: :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back