Nails

She is extremely talented!! :) How often do you get them done? xx

about once a month, however on 6th feb i am ging to be her nail model for a competition entry, they wont be super snazzy this time but when she gets to the competition in march they will be out of this world! plus i get free nails eek

they last very well

Brilliant. It's £6 a week then - equivalent to a packet of cigarettes? lol so why not treat yourself?! :) Can't wait to see the new pics x

Oops forgot too add these, lace embedded in the acrylic

4e94c6ab-a601-2ea3.jpg

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Wow they're all fab but I love the ones you had at Xmas!!!

Yeah they were nice! Thinking about a brighter tropical theme next time maybe?? Having them done next saturday so will post piccys

The butterfly nail art on the 1st page there gorgeous lynette & the lace are too :)

Here's some of the ones i did at the beauty & nail house party :)

Last edited:
Here's another - nail art on the tips & a random practise one yrs ago with the flower made out of stones :)

Ooooo star I love your 3d work, my tech isnt too good at that yet! And the one with the yellow flower is well nice!

Any other ladies feel free to share your nails I love to see them!

Star I am considering having some brightly coloured feathers embedded next time! Cant wait to show you

Love ur nails chick!

Ooooo star I love your 3d work, my tech isnt too good at that yet! And the one with the yellow flower is well nice!

Any other ladies feel free to share your nails I love to see them!

Star I am considering having some brightly coloured feathers embedded next time! Cant wait to show you

Love ur nails chick!

Thanks chick! i got loads of pics i must to dig them out & show you some :)

The coloured feathers sound lush - cant wait to see them :)

X

did you take your piccys off hun??> :-( awwww i wanna see more! Did you take em off incase i copy ahhahah I will do!!!!!! they are lush!

d9cd61f3-82f8-2a01.jpg

I LOVE your nails. I wish I could just get used to having long nails. I've not long stopped biting mine (blushes) but i get a pedicure which sorts them out for me :)

thanks hun, why dont you try a gel nail polish or something ^^ this is what the above is and it lasts 3 weeks x

Oh, they are GORGEOUSSS!! I have hideous nails, I can only hope they'll go unnoticed :(

thanks sweety, i dont think mine will look like this when i get my bean lol! i will have to chop them all down haha ! i may as well enjoy them now while i can!

5c1ac579-efe4-e94f.jpg

Wow all these pics of nails are amazing, I wish I had nails like this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back