nails

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
how do u cut ur toddlers nails now ??
B was always so good at having his nails cut but now he wont let me near him to cut em and there getting quite long

I still have to do them when Josh is asleep cos he wont let me near his either :lol:

Ah well, what they dont know cant hurt them 8)

Hi

I do it when shes awake but its difficult i lay her on the bed and if she really fights it i hold her arms with one hand and the other i cut her nails
Good luck hun
Katrina

I've never cut Isaac's, I use a nail file. I also do it when he's asleep but if I see a rogue sharp bit while he's awake he will usually sit still while I file it down. We have to look out the window though for a bus or airplane to distract him.

Lou :)

I can't do it when Aimees asleep either cos shes such a light sleeper. I do it with great difficulty by chasing her round the living room usually only getting one nail at a time. Not much fun!

I do the same as Kellie!! Lol!!
Takes me a week to bite all Phoebes nails and then I have to start again!! :roll:

BubbleOne said:
I do the same as Kellie!! Lol!!
Takes me a week to bite all Phoebes nails and then I have to start again!! :roll:

Made me laugh that. :rotfl: Its so true!

Hi

Kellie that made me laugh can just picture you chasing her down :lol:
Katrina

I usually do one hand awake and the other asleep lmao

She will let me do one hand then gets all grumpy so I wait til she's asleep then do the other!! She still tries to pull her hand away even in her sleep tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back