my wicked plan mwahahaha (TMI)

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Im pretty sure im ovulating tomorrow, and seems like we havnt BD'd in weeks what with one thing and another, so tonight is all about seduction :twisted:

He gets home in about half an hour where he will find me upstairs in some very naughty undies in a very naughty pose, with body chocolate and rabbit to hand!

Then afterwards there will be some very unromantic legs in the air . Hes swimmers arnt getting away with it that easily this time! :rotfl:

See you tomorrow girls :wave: :dance:

sounds like a fantastic plan lol we got chocolate body paint last month as well (it was on special offer at tesco :eek: ) but we just got to painting it on our own hands and eating it while watching boxing, saves mess on bedding i suppose lol

go for it, he'll be that excited u wont need to lie with your legs in the air cause he'll have shot em up there good and proper :rotfl:

we had a good night :wink:

Think I was right about OV going by my temp rise this morning, though that could be a remnant of getting so hot lastnight :lol:

Bloody knackered this morning :rotfl:

hmm looks like im not ovulating yet, oh well....OH has been putty in my hands the last couple of days so it wasnt a waste of time :rotfl:

:rotfl: Nice one hon. I'm in the same position awaiting some sign of ovulation. Hope we both get a little eggy soon.

Glad it was worth it though :lol:

Thanks hun :lol:

*wanders off calling "here eggy eggy, come on eggy eggy"*

*fetches spoons, and marks a start and finish line*

I'll race you :rotfl:

Becs said:
*fetches spoons, and marks a start and finish line*

I'll race you :rotfl:

Game on lol

*looks nervously at becs and hopes knees dont give out*

(its all that legs in the air stuff, plays havoc on the knees)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back