• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my waters have broken - eeek!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Morning girls!

OMG I am so excited! I've been laying in bed for the last couple of hours having period pains and I wondered if maybe I was having mild contractions. I put my hand down there to check whether I felt damp at all and literally as I put my hand down I suddenly felt a gushing feeling! I woke up OH and made him get a towel and when I sat up even more came out!

Am going to ring delivery shortly, but am going to have a cup of tea and some breakfast first! I will keep my text buddies posted anyway. Chances are they'll send me home again but I think I may be having contractions already :?

C xxx

noooooooo you beat me :twisted:

Only joking xx Hope you have your baby girl in your arms soon and good luck xx

Hopefully wont be too far behind you, am bouncing on ball as i type!!

Thanks maybe baby!

vicky: Sorry hun :lol: Enjoy your bouncing!

I wonder if the champagne did it on Saturday night? I had a small glass of it and then all day yesterday I was losing plug... :think: Have some champagne hun!!! :D

C xxx

Ooooh oooh oooh, how exciting!!

Good Luck, and enjoy the last full cup of tea you will enjoy for 18years!!

Thanks girls :)

Have been timing contractions for the past hour or so, here's what I'm getting (they're only lasting for about 45 seconds or so at the moment):

Eeeek! Have phoned delivery suite so they're expecting me in about half an hour :) Will keep you posted :)

C xxx

good luck claire! Just saw on Wills facebook that your labour has kicked off so I hope everything goes ok! Make sure you text me and let me know!! Ooh its so exciting! Ill come see you in hospital :D xx

YAY finally! Good luck hun! I hope you have a smooth labour!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

claireyfairey said:
Thanks maybe baby!

vicky: Sorry hun :lol: Enjoy your bouncing!

I wonder if the champagne did it on Saturday night? I had a small glass of it and then all day yesterday I was losing plug... :think: Have some champagne hun!!! :D

C xxx

am off to crack open the magnum and get a straw :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back