My test is complete

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I wanted to find out if pregnancy tests measure the amount of HCG (The preggo hormone).

I took a test last wednesday there was barely a line there at all i also took tests in consecutive days after (2x on weds which were the same test with same read, A different ONe on thursday and again on friday all different tests...) the test on Friday was the tiniest bit darker.

Today (ok yes the fifth test what can i say im obsessed lol!) Is significantly darker (a predictor test) infact the same as the other dot this time.

My tests are now conclusive and I have proved that preggo tests get darker as the hormone increases...

i would also like to point out that in the last pregnancy when i tested around this time it was significantly lighter probably showing that I was about the miscarry. The hormones in pregnancy increase every 24 hours.

:rotfl:
Heres my test in the flesh.

Hmmm I wonder what else I can test...

http://media0.dropshots.com/photos/8990 ... 105525.jpg

Don't be ashamed, Sharn. I've done 11 tests and I still got another in the drawer. :oops: I think it depends on how much ink they put in the test strips too.

Fingers crossed said:
Don't be ashamed, Sharn. I've done 11 tests and I still got another in the drawer. :oops: I think it depends on how much ink they put in the test strips too.
Sometimes, I just thinks its mad how I took theses tests before and they were so light...

x

I've done 7 or 8 so far and still got 3 left! The one I did this morning was a lot darker than the first one's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back