is 10 dpo too early to have symptoms?

oh mand i see your in you :2ww: too, how are you feeling?? have you been trying long??? do you feel like your going nuts too.

:dust:

Yeah, 2ww is killing me this time. I've recently started on metformin as have PCOS so have obviously convinced myself that it's worked the first month!! Been trying for 15 months and going slowly insane. I've been feeling queasy but that's a side effect of the drugs. Trying not to get my hopes up this month as af will just devastate me again if I do.

Make sure you let us know how you get on chick.

Xxxxx

Wow smokey...sounds exciting! I have had the same signs as you without being pregnant....I do as Kezza....just telling myself it's my body playing tricks with me...cause it's really playing some tricks with me each month, but I have gotten more and more used to it now.

You have to keep us updated! FX for you!

Like Kelly, I got a faint line at around 10 DPO, but didn't really have any symptoms, other than heartburn and white bumps around my nipples.

thanks guys, for all your support! I'm not going to allow myself to get excited. i'm trying my best to just forget about it...but that is easier said than done, :wall2:.

all i can do is see what happens, keep telling myself if the :witch: arrives, its not the end of the world, i'll just try again!!! x x x

all i can do is see what happens, keep telling myself if the :witch: arrives, its not the end of the world, i'll just try again!!! x x x

Hey hun :wave:

That's a great attitude to have, just think of it as going onto a new & exciting cycle & even more sexy time with the OH :blush: not that it would stop you but you know what I mean

Stay strong hun & keep thinking good, positive things, it's amazing how much it can help you cope better with things

xxxx

I agree with Kezza thats a great attitude to have hunny :) x x

I think my AF is due on Saturday, but I am unsure when I ovulated so it's guess work at the minute!

I have had really bad stitch down my left hand side today which I have never had before (no idea if that is connected!)

I have got really mixed emotions though because if I don't get a BFP I will be going to South Africa in the Easter Holidays, and my husband, Mum and Dad are really excited about doing this! As am I, but I also really want to be a Mummy! They are so excited about going and I know if I tell them I am pregnant they will be disapointed because we won't be able to go!

I'm sorry for rambling but I can't really say it to anyone else!! xx

hi girls im roughly 11dpo too and iv been having hot sweats and i had like af pains 2 days ago really bad back ache too and itchy nipples sore boobs and i think im getting a few little white spots on my nipples, but i dont know if there all in my head people r like how can u be sweating your mad but i seriously have hot flushes :(

linxminx that is so strange! i'm getting the very same as you, i'm getting hot flushes, they are mostly at night i must admit, and i have the itchy nipples, pain down on my left side, also today noticed white bumps right around my nipples!

are we onto somthing??? or are we all for the mad house?? :looped:

I've got everything I can possibly cross crossed for you girls, sounding extremely good & hope your answers are just round the corner

xxxxx

decided to test today and got myself yet another :bfn: this month! no sign of AF yet though!

I'm staying positive, i'm a little upset, but now i just want the :witch: to come so i can get on with trying again next month!

wonder could i have ovulated late this month???? :think:

Maybe! Or maybe your bfp is just a bit shy? FX for you! Hope you get your bfp soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back